Want to Help Protect the 1000 Islands?
Fill out TILT's Volunteer Questionnaire and email it to [email protected], or drop it off at the TILT office (135 John St. Clayton) - we'll help you figure out which volunteer opportunity is right for you!
Want to get your feet wet ( mostly figuratively...)? Join the Land Trust at a Volunteer TILTrek!
Want to get out on the land? Become a Preserve Stewardship Volunteer!
We always need volunteers. Join us!
- Office Help - Aid staff with mailings, making phone calls, writing articles, maintaining TILT's social media and other office needs Internships available.
- Photographers - Photograph preserves, treks and events (we are happy to credit your work.)
- Special Events Assistants - Help at events by taking tickets, serving food, directing parking, etc.
- Steward Trail Maintenance Assistants - Help staff build bridges, benches and other trail amenities. Become a trained Preserve Stewardship Volunteer.
- Kids Korner Garden & Natural Play Area Maintenance - Help staff and local kids maintain and expand the Kids Korner Garden and Natural Play Area at Zenda Farms Preserve. Internships available.
- Trek or Event Hosts - Host a trek or fundraising events at your house or facility.
- Trek Leaders or Lecturers - Share your knowledge and expertise with others through an outing and/or presentation.
- Transportation - Provide boat transportation for treks and other events on the islands
Clubs, Scout Troops, Schools, Corporate Teams, Religious Organizations, etc are welcome to volunteer: Just call the TILT office to discuss which opportunity would be best for your group: 315-686-5345